Online Course Catalog
Tax Accounting & Financial Literacy For Lawyers
Continuing Legal Education
This course is specifically designed for the non-accountant attorney who works with finance and accounting professionals. Accounting is the language of business and it is imperative that the attorney has a basic understanding of accounting.
A list of course topics will include:
· Reading Financial Statements, Balance Sheet, Income Statements, and Statement of Cash Flows
· Basic income tax accounting
· Tax return financial literacy
Please NOTE: Plus CLE members who select the free (no credit) registration option will not receive credit for viewing this program. If you wish to receive credit, please select the "Member" registration option.
- Event Code
- Credit Hours
- 1.00 CLE (General)
- Mr. Charles Decker, Katz Sapper & Miller LLP; Mr. William Graff, Katz Sapper & Miller LLP
- December 6, 2013
- IndyBar Education Center, 135 N. Pennsylvania, Suite 1500