Online Course Catalog
IDEM Panel Discussion - Environmental Restrictive Covenants & More
Continuing Legal Education
View this seminar to hear directly from Indiana Department of Environmental Management (IDEM) attorneys and personnel regarding the use and modification of environmental restrictive covenants.
This seminar includes:
- Opening remarks by new IDEM General Counsel Carol Comer
- A practical and legal update on the use and modification of environmental restrictive covenants
- An opportunity for Q&A with IDEM attorneys and personnel
Don’t miss this opportunity to gain valuable insight into how to effectively represent your clients with IDEM.
Please NOTE: Plus CLE members who select the free (no credit) registration option will not receive credit for viewing this program. If you wish to receive credit, please select the "Member" registration option.
- Event Code
- Credit Hours
- 1.00 CLE (General)
- Ms. Lisa A. McCoy, Indiana Department of Environmental Management; Mr. Bruce Oertel, Indiana Department of Environmental Management; Ms. Carol S. Comer, Indiana Department of Environmental Management
- Environmental Law Section
- September 24, 2013
- IndyBar Education Center, 135 N. Pennsylvania, Suite 1500