Online Course Catalog
Land Use 101: A Practitioner's Guide to Zoning and Land Use Basics
Continuing Legal Education
Land use and zoning have an impact on many aspects of real estate and business transactions, environmental matters and bankruptcy-creditors’ rights proceedings. This seminar is designed to provide an overview of the basics of land use for attorneys who do not routinely practice in this area.
- Zoning/Land Use Boards and Commissions – who does what
- Preparing a land use petition and working with staff
- Making a record
- Representing Petitioners or Remonstrators
Please NOTE: Plus CLE members who select the free (no credit) registration option will not receive credit for viewing this program. If you wish to receive credit, please select the "Member" registration option.
- Event Code
- Credit Hours
- 1.00 CLE (General)
- Mr. Russell L. Brown, Clark Quinn Moses Scott & Grahn LLP; Mr. Joseph D. Calderon, Bose McKinney & Evans LLP; Ms. Marci A. Reddick, Taft Stettinius & Hollister LLP
- Real Estate & Land Use Section
- October 29, 2013
- BMO Harris Bank Plaza Conference Center, 135 N. Pennsylvania, Second Floor