Selection & Presentation of Expert Witnesses
Continuing Legal Education
September 24, 2014 Wednesday 12:00pm - 1:00pm
This seminar will cover the selection and development of expert witnesses.
The following topics will be addressed:
• resources for finding experts
• what to look for in a qualified expert
• how to work with your expert in both written and verbal communication to avoid discovery traps
• how to prepare your expert witness to testify
Please note: lunch is not included with this seminar. Brown bag lunches are welcome. Carryout is also available from the Labor District Cafe on the second floor of our building. Online ordering is available here.
- Event Code
- IndyBar Education Center, 135 N. Pennsylvania St, Suite 1500
- Credit Hours
- 1.00 (General)
- Mrs. Ashley A. Butz, Kightlinger & Gray LLP; Ms. Cristina A. Costa, Kightlinger & Gray LLP; Mrs. Laura E. Gorman, Barnes & Thornburg LLP
Registration for this event is now closed.