Your New Office
Continuing Legal Education
August 20, 2013 Tuesday 9:00am - 1:00pm
This program has been cancelled.
Microsoft Office is one of the most commonly used tools across law firms, but even with its popularity many people do not have time to explore all of its capabilities. As a result, many users get frustrated feeling like there must be an easier way to accomplish certain tasks but they don’t know where to look for answers.
In this upcoming hands on session, computers loaded with the newest version of Microsoft Office 365 will be available for you to explore capabilities and everyday tips and tricks that will help you overcome everyday frustrations including the ability to:
- access documents outside of the office
- securely, and affordably share information with clients, experts, and co-counsel
- conduct meetings online effectively
- organize case notes in a centralized location accessible from any computer or mobile device
This program will take place in two sessions: a hands-on session from 9 a.m. to noon and a CLE program from noon to 1 p.m. You may register for either session or for both sessions. Lunch will be included with the CLE portion. Please note: the hands-on session is limited to 11 participants.
- Event Code
- BMO Harris Bank Plaza Conference Center, 135 N. Pennsylvania, Second Floor
- Credit Hours
- 1.00 (Non-Legal Subject Matter)
- Paralegal Executive Committee & Solo/Small Firm Practice Section
- Ms. Deanna Finney, Modern Information Solutions; Ms. Ambir Comparato, Modern Information Solutions
Registration for this event is now closed.