Applicants and Criminal Records/Background Checks
Continuing Legal Education
August 8, 2013 Thursday 12:00pm - 1:00pm
Come and find out the latest on how employers should utilize criminal background checks. What are the do’s and don’ts?
This presentation will cover:
- What consideration employers should give to the arrest and conviction records of its applicants and employees under Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964
- What the law requires
- How to develop a good policy regarding criminal background checks
- Best employer practices in handling the information received from a criminal background check
Lunch will be provided.
- Event Code
- IndyBar Education Center, 135 N. Pennsylvania, Suite 1500
- Credit Hours
- 1.00 (General)
- Paralegal Executive Committee
- Ms. Janeen L. Feinberg, Frost Brown Todd LLC
Registration for this event is now closed.