Business Law Skills Series: Negotiating Credit Agreements--Practical Tips for Borrower's Counsel
Continuing Legal Education
August 21, 2013 Wednesday 12:00pm - 1:00pm
This CLE will help attendees gain perspective and understanding of concepts to more effectively represent clients and will cover various points, including;
- What purpose credit agreements?
- The devil is in the definition
- Closing the GAAP
- The "Know your Customer" rule
- Beware of boilerplate
Lunch is included with this program.
- Event Code
- IndyBar Education Center, 135 N. Pennsylvania, Suite 1500
- Credit Hours
- 1.00 (General)
- Business Law Section
- Mr. Don Densborn, Densborn Blachly LLP; Mr. Jarod Brown, Densborn Blachly LLP
Registration for this event is now closed.