Home is NOT Just "Where the Heart Is": Running for Office in the Age of Residency Challenges
Continuing Legal Education
September 20, 2012 Thursday 12:00pm - 1:00pm
Candidate "residency" has become the election law issue of the moment and has greatly affected numerous recent Indiana candidates. Indiana, in particular, has been at the top of the list in bringing national attention to this, ironically, most local of issues.
Come explore the ins and outs of Indiana political residency law and better understand the legal arguments that fuel this potent political phenomenon. You will cover the following topics:
- Voter fraud
- Residency and candidate qualifications
- Constitutional requirements
- Event Code
- IndyBar Education Center, 135 N. Pennsylvania, Suite 1500
- Credit Hours
- 1.00 (General & NAC)
- Government Practice Section
- Mr. Andrew J. Mallon, Drewry Simmons Vornehm LLP
Registration for this event is now closed.