How to Prepare a Land Valuation Expert Witness for Testimony
Continuing Legal Education
October 29, 2014 Wednesday 12:00pm - 1:00pm
This seminar will address key topics on how to prepare a land valuation expert witness for testimony including:
• State and Federal Rules of Evidence pertaining to expert witnesses
• witness preparation
• knowledge of subject matter and dos and don'ts of obtaining expert witness testimony
Expert witness preparation and testimony is key to all types of litigation, and this program will be beneficial to attendees in all areas of trial practice. Newly-admitted attorneys through seasoned litigators should attend.
Please note: lunch is not included with this seminar. Brown bag lunches are welcome. Carryout is also available from the Labor District Cafe on the second floor of our building. Online ordering is available here.
- Event Code
- IndyBar Education Center, 135 N. Pennsylvania St, Suite 1500
- Credit Hours
- 1.00 (General)
- Women and the Law Division
- Mr. Jeffrey L. Simnick, Office of the Attorney General; Mr. Jordan D. Church, Office of the Attorney General; Dan A. Wait, INDOT Real Estate
Registration for this event is now closed.