Litigating TROs and Preliminary Injunctions
Continuing Legal Education
September 16, 2014 Tuesday 12:00pm - 1:00pm
Attend this seminar for a practical overview of temporary restraining orders (TROs) and preliminary injunctions, including an overview of law, practice tips and strategies.
The following key points will also be addressed:
• how to prosecute and defend TROs and motions for preliminary injunction in federal/state court
• elements needed
• recent developments in case law
• tips and strategies in preparing your case
This program will be helpful for newly-admitted attorneys as well as seasoned lawyers.
Please note: lunch is not included with this seminar. Brown bag lunches are welcome. Carryout is also available from the Labor District Cafe on the second floor of our building. Online ordering is available here.
- Event Code
- IndyBar Education Center, 135 N. Pennsylvania St, Suite 1500
- Credit Hours
- 1.00 (General)
- Women and the Law Division
- Mr. Terry Wayne Tolliver, Office of the Attorney General; Mr. Kenneth L. Joel, Office of the Attorney General; Mr. John R. Maley, Barnes & Thornburg LLP
Registration for this event is now closed.