Auction Transactions and Insights
Continuing Legal Education
July 25, 2014 Friday 12:00pm - 1:00pm
Join Norman Gallivan for this seminar where he will provide an overview of auction transactions and insights into issues practitioners may encounter through the auction process.
Topics to be addressed will include:
- different offering structures
- due diligence considerations
- implications on financing and equity
- legal concerns
- scenarios where a client may benefit from the auction process
Please note: lunch is not included with this seminar. Brown bag lunches are welcome. Carryout is also available from the Labor District Cafe on the second floor of our building. Online ordering is available here.
- Event Code
- IndyBar Education Center, 135 N Pennsylvania St, Suite 1500
- Credit Hours
- 1.00 (General)
- Real Estate and Land Use Section
- Norm Gallivan, Gallivan Companies
Registration for this event is now closed.