The Indianapolis Bar Foundation
- 11.16.2015Learn More About Reach for Youth at Rise and Shine for Youth Breakfast
Rise and Shine for Youth is a breakfast where attendees can hear about the work done by Reach for Youth directly from youth served by the program. This event is on Wednesday, December 9 at 8 a.m.
- 11.04.2015IBF Fellows Give Back at Gleaners
Gleaners Food Bank of Indiana works to feed the hungry across the state, and on Oct. 21, Indianapolis Bar Foundation Distinguished Fellows pitched in to help them do just that during the Fellows service event.
- 10.21.2015Nearly 600 Helped at Ask a Lawyer
At Ask a Lawyer on Oct. 13, more than 100 IndyBar paralegal and attorney volunteers stepped out of their offices and into sites across Indy to provide meaningful advice and assistance to 596 Hoosiers.
- 08.25.2015You're Invited: Reach for Youth "Don't Judge Me" Happy Hour
Reach for Youth, the 2012 Impact Fund Grant recipient and local non-profit, is inviting licensed attorneys to learn more about the Teen Court program and how to get involved. Learn more here.
- 08.12.2015Impact in Action
The Joseph Maley Foundation is the recipient of the 2014 Impact Fund, providing support and guidance to local kids and families.
- 07.01.2015Deadline Approaching for 2015 Impact Fund Grant
The application period for the 2015 Impact Fund grant is currently underway, with the deadline approaching on July 8. The $35,000 grant will be awarded in early October 2015. Application materials can be found online at indybar.org/ibf.
- 06.17.2015Indianapolis Bar Foundation to Award $35,000 Grant
The Indianapolis Bar Foundation is now accepting applications through July 8, 2015, for its Impact Fund Grant of at least $35,000 to be awarded in early October 2015.
- 06.17.2015Scholarships Top $200,000 Milestone
This year marks an exciting milestone for IBF scholarships with financial support to law students topping $200,000 since the scholarships’ inception in 1985.
- 06.03.2015You Can Make a Difference
Three hours out of 744. That’s all it takes to help a family in need—a few hours each month. The result? Happier, safer families leading to a happier, safer city.
- 05.20.2015Total Overhaul to IndyBar Low Asset Will Program Proves Beneficial to Clients and Volunteers Alike
After eight years of matching volunteer attorneys with qualifying applicants , the IndyBar Pro Bono Standing Committee changed the Low Asset Wills program format this year. See this post for more details.
- 05.06.2015Pro Bono That is Easier on Your Bottom Line
Check out this post for more information about the recently revamped Modest Means Project and how you can get involved.
- 04.23.2015Indianapolis Bar Foundation Awards Academic Scholarships
The Indianapolis Bar Foundation recently awarded three academic scholarships to law students for 2015. See this post for details.
- 12.03.2014Duncan: Thinking about Year-End Giving? Make a True Impact with the Indianapolis Bar Foundation
Check out this post from IBF President Dave Duncan about year-end giving opportunities and a look back at the foundation's successful year.