The Indianapolis Bar Foundation
- 05.20.2015Total Overhaul to IndyBar Low Asset Will Program Proves Beneficial to Clients and Volunteers Alike
After eight years of matching volunteer attorneys with qualifying applicants , the IndyBar Pro Bono Standing Committee changed the Low Asset Wills program format this year. See this post for more details.
- 05.06.2015Pro Bono That is Easier on Your Bottom Line
Check out this post for more information about the recently revamped Modest Means Project and how you can get involved.
- 04.23.2015Indianapolis Bar Foundation Awards Academic Scholarships
The Indianapolis Bar Foundation recently awarded three academic scholarships to law students for 2015. See this post for details.
- 12.03.2014Duncan: Thinking about Year-End Giving? Make a True Impact with the Indianapolis Bar Foundation
Check out this post from IBF President Dave Duncan about year-end giving opportunities and a look back at the foundation's successful year.
- 11.20.2014Event Connects Pro Bono Providers and Social Service Agencies
On Nov. 6, the IndyBar Pro Bono Standing Committee hosted an open house called "Legal Connect". Check out this post to read more about the event.
- 11.05.2014IndyBar Hosts Largest Pro Bono Event in its History
The Hon. Mark D. Stoner recounts the recent Ask a Lawyer event, which provided free legal advice to more than 760 Indianapolis residents.
- 11.05.2014Upcoming Pro Bono Trainings
Interested in getting involved in local pro bono programs? Check out this post for upcoming trainings offered by both the Indianapolis Bar Foundation and the Neighborhood Christian Legal Clinic.
- 08.27.2014Fellows Demonstrate Community Commitment at Service Events
The IBF Fellows next service project will be on September 30 at the Ronald McDonald House.
- 07.30.2014Lawyer Links Classic a Hole in One
Generous support and high attendance led to a successful golf tournament earlier this month, hosted by the Indianapolis Bar Foundation.
- 07.18.2014The IBF Donor of the Month: Eric Cavanaugh
This month's featured donor is Eric Cavanaugh, who serves as Associate General Counsel at Duke Energy Corporation.