The Indianapolis Bar Foundation
- 08.27.2014Fellows Demonstrate Community Commitment at Service Events
The IBF Fellows next service project will be on September 30 at the Ronald McDonald House.
- 07.30.2014Lawyer Links Classic a Hole in One
Generous support and high attendance led to a successful golf tournament earlier this month, hosted by the Indianapolis Bar Foundation.
- 07.18.2014The IBF Donor of the Month: Eric Cavanaugh
This month's featured donor is Eric Cavanaugh, who serves as Associate General Counsel at Duke Energy Corporation.
- 05.29.2014The IBF Donor of the Month: Karl Mulvaney
This month's featured donor is Karl Mulvaney of Bingham Greenebaum Doll LLP. Karl is a longtime IBF volunteer and donor, and he currently serves as counsel to the IBF Board of Directors.
- 03.25.2014The IBF Donor of the Month: Vanessa Lopez Aguilera
This month's featured donor is Vanessa Lopez Aguilera of Lopez Law Office. For many years, Vanessa has supported the IBF with her time, talent and treasures.
- 01.29.2014The IBF: Your Opportunity to Make An Impact
Each IndyBar member can make a tangible impact by donating to the IBF. No gift is too small, but imagine the impact that you can make by giving a donation equivalent to one billable hour of your time
- 01.17.2014Scholarships Available from the Indianapolis Bar Foundation
Applications are now being accepted for three academic scholarships and four educational scholarships from the Indianapolis Bar Foundation (IBF), the charitable arm of the IndyBar.