The Indianapolis Bar Foundation
- 12.03.2014Duncan: Thinking about Year-End Giving? Make a True Impact with the Indianapolis Bar Foundation
Check out this post from IBF President Dave Duncan about year-end giving opportunities and a look back at the foundation's successful year.
- 11.20.2014Event Connects Pro Bono Providers and Social Service Agencies
On Nov. 6, the IndyBar Pro Bono Standing Committee hosted an open house called "Legal Connect". Check out this post to read more about the event.
- 11.05.2014IndyBar Hosts Largest Pro Bono Event in its History
The Hon. Mark D. Stoner recounts the recent Ask a Lawyer event, which provided free legal advice to more than 760 Indianapolis residents.
- 11.05.2014Upcoming Pro Bono Trainings
Interested in getting involved in local pro bono programs? Check out this post for upcoming trainings offered by both the Indianapolis Bar Foundation and the Neighborhood Christian Legal Clinic.
- 08.27.2014Fellows Demonstrate Community Commitment at Service Events
The IBF Fellows next service project will be on September 30 at the Ronald McDonald House.
- 07.30.2014Lawyer Links Classic a Hole in One
Generous support and high attendance led to a successful golf tournament earlier this month, hosted by the Indianapolis Bar Foundation.
- 07.18.2014The IBF Donor of the Month: Eric Cavanaugh
This month's featured donor is Eric Cavanaugh, who serves as Associate General Counsel at Duke Energy Corporation.
- 05.29.2014The IBF Donor of the Month: Karl Mulvaney
This month's featured donor is Karl Mulvaney of Bingham Greenebaum Doll LLP. Karl is a longtime IBF volunteer and donor, and he currently serves as counsel to the IBF Board of Directors.
- 03.25.2014The IBF Donor of the Month: Vanessa Lopez Aguilera
This month's featured donor is Vanessa Lopez Aguilera of Lopez Law Office. For many years, Vanessa has supported the IBF with her time, talent and treasures.